Brokerage in the leasing of real estate - for lessees

The agency Moj dom real estate Ltd. from Zagreb, in cooperation with our business partners, offers you the possibility of having energy certification made for your property.

Feel free to contact us for additional information.

Who prescribes the energy certificate?
The Ministry of Construction and Physical Planning prescribes the obligation that any property that is to be sold or purchased must have an energy certificate issued so that it can be given to the buyer prior to the conclusion of the sales contract. Additionally, each property or part of a leased / rented property must have an energy certificate issued as of January 1, 2016.

What information does the energy certificate provide?
The energy certificate provides information to owners and property users or users of only a part of the property about the energy performance of the building and energy consumption for the existing technological facilities of the property. After reviewing the existing situation, the energy certification company will make a proposal for measures that would make the owner aware of the possibilities of improving the efficiency of their property and reducing energy consumption.